Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I GOT MY NEW BENCH!!!!!!

OH HAPPY DAYS! I got my new bench delivered last night!! woooo hooo! My Dad did some customizing on it, put it together in his workshop for me, and now it's in my attic studio !! I need to rearrange stuff, the original bench I thought I was getting fit differently in my space... this bench is solid oak, with drawers with felt lined bottoms and a lovely finish that matches my wood floors.. total bonus, didn't realize that when I picked it out.

After I get all my tools rearranged, and a few safety things in place, I can start using torches up in the studio area instead of my dank, dark and moldy basement!! Can you tell I'm excited???? huh, can ya can ya????????? LOL

I'm hoping to begin torching by Monday at the latest, which just happens to be oh so conveniently a vacation day from the money job.

I'll post pictures soon promise!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Spacify offers the best quality of modern bench for decorating your home.Spacify offers the best quality of modern bench for decorating your home.