Monday, January 11, 2010

Sat-Sun I'll be demonstrating at the Coop!

Great news! This weekend at Merle Hay Mall is the side walk sale. Not only can you get great bargains, but the Coop (Central IA Artist Gallery Cooperative ) will feature great art and weekend long demonstrations by me! Wooo hoo!! Hey, anytime I get to hammer in a public place is a good time! I plan to set up Sat approx noon to 6pm on Saturday, and noon to 5pm Sunday. I'll be bringing in extra jewelry to sell also, but I'm mostly there to show folks how I make some of my creations from start to finish. There is a chance that other artists will demonstrate or be there in person to sell also. If you are in the Des Moines Area, stop by and see great art on the walls, maybe meet a few artists in person (or at least me, Monika a wonderful painter, and Sanjin a great photographer)

for more info on the Coop, here is the facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/CentralIowaArtistsCoopGallery#/CentralIowaArtistsCoopGallery?ref=nf

1 comment:

Tammy Jones said...

hey hon!

Plugged your big event on my new blog. Can't wait to see you tomorrow! Woot!