Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Amethyst

I made this set maybe a month ago? It's banded amethyst in the pendant, and cape amethyst in the bracelet wit sterling and pearls. The cab is wrapped in 21 and 20 GA sterling wire. I love how these types of amethyst have inclusions and banding.. it's just so yummy! Both are currently in back stock, soon to be displayed at an art show/ farmer's market near you.


This leads into a subject which I'm all kinds of satisfied on. My show schedule for this summer is nearly complete! I feel like the bell of the ball with a full dance card!! You can check out my summer schedule here: http://beadfix.com/html/events.html . I'm mostly sticking close to home this year, doing Downtown Des Moines Farmer's Market,
West Glen's Farmer's Market, local events like the Art Store Art Show and Market Day, among others. It's a full summer, and I hope to see you soon at one of these fine venues!

No comments: