Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Upcoming shows....

I just updated my website
so now all of my shows through October are showing. Wow! Boy I'm busy, almost every weekend is full!! I still have room for home or office parties though, so if you are in the Des Moines Area, let me know if you are interested in your very own art show in your living room! You invite a bunch of friends, serve wine and crackers, I bring the art jewelry. You get free jewelry as your hostess gift. The more you invite, the more I sell, and the more free jewelry you get.

My mercenary tendencies aside, home parties can really be fun, and a great way to spend an evening with your friends.

Ok, this post's pictures: all feature sterling silver wire. First one is a mystery jasper trapped in wire netting.

Blue Adventurine directly below is doing a fair impression of nautilus, which is what I was thinking of at the time.
Last is another in my series of wire and colored crystals, this time in a fun free form squiggly shape.

No comments: