Monday, July 5, 2010

sales taxes and farmer's market....

This little guy is sure cute huh? I sold it already, to a very nice little girl in Omaha... it's sterling silver and the pretty little dragon is polymer clay, made several years by a Internet friend of mine. I traded for 4 of the dragons. My daughter has one, I have one, and the other 2 I finally pulled out and made something with. This is the last one I had....

Been doing sales taxes today, ugh! Don't get me wrong, the state of Iowa makes it as easy to pay sales taxes as any of the 6 states I've had to pay sales taxes to. It's all online, and if you have all your papers lined up takes 10 minutes. It's the lining up of all the paperwork that takes time! Course doing quarterly taxes I go ahead and update my business records and back up my computer at the same time.. doing business stuff like this quarterly saves me time at the end of the year.. I just have to put my 4 quarters together. I would still rather make jewelry like the little guy above!

This weekend is West Glen Farmer's Market, 10-2pm. Hopefully tomorrow will be a studio day, since I got my paperwork done today! If so, I'll have new pendants and anklets and rings for this weekend! See you there!

No comments: