Friday, August 6, 2010

new pendants just in time for West Glen Tomorrow!

While the kittens have been delightful distractions this week, I have gotten a few things done, honest! Here are just 3 of them! First is a really lovely, high-quality Turquoise donut wrapped in Sterling. I didn't want to cover too much of this lovely stone, it really is gorgeous! Next is "mystery stone" in sterling. OK it's probably a jasper, I bought it last year at the gem and mineral show from one of the random stone bins, so I am not sure exactly what it is, other than beautiful shades of color!
Now this last one is really interesting, it's a replica Greek coin I bought a few weeks ago at a antique mall. I bought a bunch of foreign coins to wire wrap, and it was in the mix. It's very kewl, and it's wrapped in sterling also.

Now to see these in person, just stop by tomorrow 10-2pm for West Glen Farmer's Market!

No comments: