Tuesday, October 12, 2010

relaunching my Artfire store...

These earrings feature pearls ( Love pearls!!) and PMC leaves I made earlier this year.

I've been playing around on various on line art stores, and after considerable thought I've decided to go with Artfire. I'm making a comment that for the next 6 months I'm going to try to make a consistent effort to keep it stocked, to tweet about it, to blog about and to just really give sweat and effort into the store.

I've got a goal to get at least 30 listings up by Sunday. I'm almost half way there. I've also been playing around with a bunch of features, learning more about the site. Tonight I made a collection, and boy it was easy. you can see it here .

Another feature of Artfire is a on-site blog. That one I'm more torn about, as I really like blogging here. So I'll probably blog back and forth and posts links back and forth. Then after my 6 months, I'll decide what I want to do about the blogs. I like blogging... so I"m not going to stop!!

So lots of changes coming along business wise. I still have a few things on Etsy, but for now I'm focused on Artfire. So check out my shop!

No comments: