Thursday, February 3, 2011

I'm having a sale on Artfire for Valentine's Day!!

Here are just some of the Valentine's day items I have for sale right now on my Artfire studio store. Now in honor of the upcoming holiday, I was going to put all of my heart items on sale 10%. After giving it some thought, I decided, why limit your choices? Sure nothing beats getting a lovely and kewl heart shaped earrings or a pendant as a pledge on Valentine's day, but not everyone really digs hearts. Well, I have a wide variety of handmade OOAK jewelry in my shop, so why not just offer a blanket 10% off? So take a look, and pick something out as that special gift for you, or someone you love. The sale is good through Feb 7th If you see something you like in the pictures, just click on them and it will take you straight to my artfire listings.


No comments: