Saturday, April 16, 2011

Gearing up for show season

I've really been working on inventory for my shows coming up starting in May.

I love the beads that Jodie Marshall makes, I buy them almost every time I see her. Here is a whole group of earrings made using her wonderful lampwork disks beads! All done in sterling silver and crystals of course.... the red earring (4th one over) is at a new gallery that is opening May 6th. It's owned by Monika Agic ( one of the movers and shakers behind the Iowa Coop Gallery) and she personally picked several pieces of my newest creations to feature in her gallery. If you are in town May 6th check it out. I would be there but of course we have a show that weekend.. first one of the season.
Here's a group of finger rings fresh from the tumbler.

A selection of pendants from my Earth Doodle line.

I'm in the studio today... my biggest plans are to "mock" up my booth. I bought several new displays and I'm eager to see how they will work together. And I plan to make more goodies to put on those displays, so it's gonna be a good good day!

No comments: