Sunday, August 21, 2011

Happy Anniversary to Kirk and Cindy.....

Happy Anniversary To my Bro and Sis, Kirk & Cindy!! 25 years ago they got married at the Four Mounds Mansion in Dubuque, IA. Then, they were renting it from the city and actually lived in it for 3+ years. Now, 25 years later, is a lovely bed and breakfast with period furniture and knockout views of the river. The foundation that runs it has done a remarkable job of restoring it to it's original 1908 glamor.To celebrate, we took over the whole Inn for the weekend.





Part of the fun -- Kirk got to jam with his old band. I really think Kirk is happiest banging on the drums. Here is a crappy pic of him, check out the very kewl hat.
Grandma and Grandpa ( my folks) surrounded by all the grand kids. (my baby is the 4Th one) Check out the view of the river!

Great weekend, great party, and I can't wait to attend their 50Th!



No comments: