Saturday, November 26, 2011

More Etching in the future....

I've been working on this 5x5 brass sheet for a couple of weeks. I've got about 4 other etching projects ready to go, and tomorrow is the day to dig out the acid and get it done. My plan on this sheet is the saw out interesting shapes to make at least 1 bracelet, possible other items. The last time I tried to etched a whole sheet it didn't turn out well but I have a good feeling about this one.. for one I have a better idea of what the heck I"m doing!!

2 comments:

brass sheet said...

Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog shine.

Kat BM said...

thank you! I supplied the art, but I had a graphic designer on etsy do the banner. The rest of the theme is just the basic in black.