Saturday, February 4, 2012

Let's get this Party Started !

I got them!! I got them!! I got my beads for Bead Soup Blog Party! WOOT!!

My partner is KJ Morgan's Silver Parrot Designs and she sent some very interesting stuff!!



The focal of my challenge is the polymer clay pendant. it's hard to see in this picture, but it's a black horse on a Raku type finish. yummy!
The clasp looks handmade, has lovely patina and a small round black bead with another horse, this time the horse has the Raku coloration instead of the back ground.

She sent some Czech crystals, 2 hole flower buttons, 3 snowflake obsidian and some MOP donuts in grey.

Now the fun part... I need to design something using the focal and the clasp, and if possible some of the other beads. Then I ( and 199 of my new best buddies on the Hop ) will post our creations all on the same day, March 3rd.

I have some ideas, but I can't tell or show you until March 3rd. (insert evil laugh here)

I can't wait to see what my partner KJ makes what what I sent her!

2 comments:

Lori Anderson said...

That focal is incredible!

Unknown said...

Wow! Whatever you make with this soup is going to be stunning!