Monday, March 26, 2012

Randon Thoughts

I'm getting a cold. ugh.

Every time I see "Zumba Fitness" on the TV, I think it says "Zombie Fitness". While that boggles the mind, wouldn't that be kewl? "OK undead! work that detached limb! " " ugggggggg"

I'm almost done transferring artfire listings to my Etsy shop. I've got 5-6 left to move over, I'll run a double check and then I'll take my artfire shop down. It's just easier to move to Etsy. Etsy gets much more traffic (thus more potential sales ) and my supply shop is there. I don't really have enough time to focus on 1 site, let alone 2, so Etsy wins this race.

I"m hoping this weekend I'll start listing new items on both my jewelry and supply shops. I've got scads of jewelry of course, and lots of brass, chain, and findings to list in the supply side.

Still working on garage sale, and probably will be for the next 2 months. ugh. It's much more work than I thought it would be. Wow, Kat misjudges how long something will take to do, go figure! ( stop snickering Jerry!)

While I sort for the garage sale I've run across stuff I don't want but I don't want to sell for a buck... so I am going to start listing stuff on Craig's list again. More time involved...

Still this weekend is gonna be a Studio/ PJ's weekend... Jerry and little Bit will be spending most of the weekend at Fields of Honor Spring (game convention of course) so I'm going to take advantage of that and really get some work done in the studio.... no closet cleaning, I'm hiding the books ( well except for breaks of course.. he he) and I'm trying to get all of my chores done by Thursday. That's of course the plan, subject to the whims of fate and if I get this cold I'm trying to get.......

The earrings above are Brass I've textured and shaped, colored by flame, added chain and some Vintaj Arte Metal bits. I really like them!

No comments: