Saturday, July 7, 2012

500

This is my 500th blog post since I started my blog back in 2007.  I'm pretty proud of that! 500 posts in just over 5 years, that seems pretty good.  (my very first entry is Jan 13th, 2007 )

I really feel like I should use this blog entry for introspection, for reflecting on my general goals and what they are for this blog specifically.

But I won't.  (all 5 of you reading this sigh with relief)

I'm not in the mood, and frankly I don't have the time. 

I have to work on a couple of commissions, I have 2 more shows coming up and then the BIG FAMILY TRIP.   I've got a bunch of shows after the trip too, I've updated my schedule with 2 more for September.

 Honestly, my brain is focusing more and more toward the trip than anything else despite pressing inventory needs.

All 3 of us are going on a 7 day Caribbean cruise at the end of the month.  (wooo hoo) Even better, our port is New Orleans and we have several days to explore New Orleans after the cruise before driving home. 

So yeah, I am getting excited.... we are all getting excited about it! 

So I guess I'll save all the introspection and deep emotional soul searching for my 600th blog.  The important thing is there will be a 600th blog!

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: