Sunday, July 20, 2014

More Pictures....

Yesterday in Marshalltown went great! the weather was beyond awesome!!

Sales were good, decent tenderloin by food vendors, interesting entertainment and music.... a really wonderful show.
chain is vintage, added charms.  This one sold some time ago....

Elegant steampunk... Victorian like lacy plaques and hard edgy gears... also long gone.

This one didn't last through my first show with it.  I need to buy more brass owls....

Now I'm "off" the show scene for a couple of weeks.. we are fitting in a quickie family vacation, Jerry and I will celebrate our Anniversary  ( 20 years.. wow) I'm trying to knock some clean into the house, and got to get stuff situated for Jerry's school, Jesscera's school, Jesscera's book, etc etc etc.  And somewhere in all that I need to fill in some inventory holes. 

so yeah, no rest for the wicked, no break for the good....

I leave you with a couple of pics from the files ---- If I don't get a chance to blog I hope these hold you til then!


No comments: