Monday, March 23, 2015

busy busy busy ......

Made this for a friend that  isn't necessarily into steampunk, and she loved it!
I'm still working on getting through all the blog entries of the Build a Line challenge that just ended on Saturday.. if you haven't gotten a chance, please do check out some  (if not all!! ) of my fellow students/ peers, really some excellent working going on !   You will be glad you did!

I just woke up to the fact that my first show is just 1 month away.  Where did all my precious time go???   So now I really need to buckle down and get more inventory out.. because once the shows start, it's pretty much on going until the end of September, with just a few weekends here and there that will be free.  I'll be updating my show schedule on my website this week, and  I'm planning on spending at least 2 hours in the studio weekday ... now that will never happen but a gal can dream.....

No comments: