Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Key necklaces and semi-random thoughts.

basic old key all dressed up to go to an Egyptian Party!
It's been a long long long couple of weeks... yet another cold, this one got bad, with a side of sinus infection and Asthma complications.  It's just seems the last 2 years I'm getting sick again and again, every 2 to 3 months, and I'm dead tired of it.  It's such a waste of time, and it sucks all my energy.. and I'm whining.  OK done with that.

Next week is my mostly Annual Girls Weekend Trip! this one has a kicker.. the hubby is coming with.  He's planning to Hang with the guys mostly, so I guess we will see how it goes.  he says he needs a vacation too, hard to argue that one.
Vintage key, some paperwork, old token and pearl.  This has a different vibe that most of my work, but I like it 

I'm having a hard time dealing with having that guy as prez.  I seriously want our Country to be OK, but every time I hear his voice I just cringe, and I doubt.  I seriously think anti-depressants are gonna be at a all time high in 4 years time.  Good investment maybe?

I haven't been making much jewelry the last few weeks ( see the sick part) but I have been dreaming!  I only remember fragments, but just maybe I can get one or 2 to pan out.  I keep thinking about a gal running through the woods, only the trees are not trees but giant, half melted/battered fiber conduits.  I keep having dreams with this recurring image.  I think it's art... I think I can make it art?  It's probably all the free form anxiety I have right now about life in general, and work and everything.   The gal running is all in white of course.  couldn't be a proper techno-Gothic dream otherwise.

It's also possible I'm overtaking my cold meds.

The wild Tiger population is recovering according to my Hubby.  He wanted to get in the random thoughts .

My blogging will probably be spotting for a few weeks -- I'll promise to be more faithful after my trip!

Love hugs and peace y'all .

No comments: