Sunday, October 29, 2017

Jerry's favorite earrings.....

 Jerry loves this earrings, because they incorporate parts you would have seen everyday of your life, if not actually used the item, at least for folks born before the the mid-nineties.   Kids my daughter's age ( 21) and younger, not so much.  Can you guess what the clear columns in these earrings are from?
Scroll down ---




















They are the receiver buttons on a old phone... you know the clear plastic bits that you rested the phone on that cut off the phone dial. 

Kewl huh??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that is very cool and unique! I thought the clear columns came from test tubes you find in a science lab! There is something fascinating about handmade jewelry, there is more of a story being told and I think adding everyday items to your pieces makes the story behind your creation even more personal!I also design and collect jewelry, feel free to check me out at jewelyourjourney.com. Take care and keep up the awesome work! <3 -Kathy

CraftyHope said...

Oh wow! I would have never guessed that, but now that you said it, I can't unsee it. What a great reminder to never take anything for granted.