Sunday, February 18, 2018

New Earrings at the Gallery!!

I took a bunch of new stuff over to the gallery - Five Monkeys - last week, mostly new stuff that came from the Pile.  here is a closer look at 4 of them!! with links so you can go to the online store at the gallery if you want them


First up I have vintage clock gears paired with fairies   .



I love these! I'm sure you are all aware of a jewelry brand called 1928?  I scored a small stash of unused 80-90's 1928 watch faces.  I paired them with brass stampings, crystals and a dragonfly.  I love how these look - very elegant ! Buy them here, I'm sure they won't stay around long.


These earrings are named "fly away" .  Vintage brass stampings which I hand patina'd and awesome black propellers.  you can buy them here


Last pair for this blog - I've had these wooden cat on the moon charms for some time, I don't remember where I  got them.  I added copper and patina, and I think they look great... like vintage metal charms that got lost for 50 years.  Since they are actually wood, they are incredibly light in the ears.  I didn't originally name them but looking at the picture again, I keep thinking of what the cat is dreaming of... you can purchase them here.




No comments: