Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Pocket Watch and I'm running out of time

I actually made this awhile ago-- the pocket watch case is actually a vintage locket that looks like a pocket watch, so I went with the them and made my own version of a fancy watch.  I added patina, the lady's brass face on the front and I found this vintage Cab that looks like a hand painted watch face from the 1770's or something.

Love it!

But I'm running out of time cause Farmer's Market is just around the corner.... so what did I do last night while trying to get a few pieces done before my deadline?  I smashed my pointer finger with my hammer.  It's not as bad as I thought it was last night, but it still hurt like a son of a gun... and it's pretty sore today.  After a full day of typing at the day job, it's throbbing and I guess I'm just not gonna get much done tonight.  It's funny all last week I I couldn't bring myself to getting much done, and this week i"m feeling every so much better and motivated and I smash my finger.


Seriously????

As always, I can't wait to see what happens next.



No comments: