Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My glass load from monday nights' firing!

I'm sooo pleased!! my glass load went so darn well!!

Here is a shot of all of them. Now the first layer was 4 donut cabs (which if you want to see close up, check out this blog entry!) and the tree cab..
The 2nd layer, on top, were mostly 2nd run cabs that needed to be fire polished, or "fixed" because of alittle scum on top (you can read about that in this blog entry) or had sharpies that needed to be rounded out. they really turned out well! I also tried something I've not done so far before.. add wire in the firing process, to make pendants loops in the glass.pretty kewl no? I think this one will be on artfire very very soon!

If you notice this pictures are pretty good, well I've been working on that as well. I think I finally have enough or close to enough light to take good pics. I've also switched photo programs recently, and I've been playing around with that. I love some of the kewl effects you can do with it, check out the "negative" cab close up below!!