Monday, April 2, 2012

my first show is now 25 days away

ACK!!

OK, I really need to get off my butt and get some stuff done ... I have less than a month away from my first show.

I always put so much pressure on myself, I need to take a deep breath and slow down and tackle one thing at a time...

Instead I start obsessing over everything I need to do....

get ready for the garage sale we are having, maintaining even my lax levels of house cleaning, full time work, getting ready for the show, trying to maintain and add to my etsy shops, read, connect with my family, do social network things for my business, etc etc etc.

STOP!

BREATHE....

I'm going to try to work some more on the tin jewelry tonight, so this is it for blogging today. I started cutting out pieces for a set of jewelry, then lost my inspiration on it. I'm going to get it back or switch to something else, but there will be jewelry made tonight if it kills me.

(See, I'm doing it again. sigh.)

The above pic is frames for wild wire pendants. I worked the frames 2-3 weeks ago, now all I need to do is wrap them.

No comments: