Tuesday, July 21, 2015

This Weekend is Art Sail at Clear Lake!

part of a pocket watch, with flower and dragonfly.


I'm really excited about this weekend's show, it's in Clear Lake Iowa, and it's been running for 38 years... Art Sail!

I love the name first of all, it's just so evocative of a joyful artistic experience.

I love when art shows have great names.   My favorite art show name has to be Artapalooza in Cedar Falls! you got to admit that's a great name for a art show, and it lives up to it.

We have never been to Art Sail before, which is another reason I'm excited.. I've heard great things about it, so I'm very pleased we got in.  Hopefully this will be great new show for us.  If you are in the Clear Lake area on Saturday July 25th, consider stopping by.  Show hours are 9-4pm.




No comments: