Monday, August 20, 2018

Colorful flowers that DON'T make me sneeze.....

 I know I recently shared I've been a tad down and burnt out.  So my solution?  Make happy, colorful and cheerful flower earrings!!  Top picture shows me laying out a bunch of resin pairs to play with. 
 Sometimes I want more color so I add it using patina paints or like this picture, alcohol inks.
This picture shows 1 earring of each pair I got done.  Some of these will "premiere" this Saturday at Farmer's Market  , but I ran some of them over to Five Monkeys Inc Gallery here in town!

This Pair is at the gallery --- and one of my favorites.  I got this great greenish/teal color using alcohol inks and the patina on the middle layer of the budding... the picture really doesn't do it justice!  here are more that are at the gallery... you can look at my whole collection of jewelry at the gallery here!


1 comment:

CraftyHope said...

I LOVE how you've altered the flowers with the patinas and inks. Fabulous idea! And that pair that's your favorite is mine too. Beautiful work with them.