Friday, August 3, 2018

I MUST write a blog...........

Recent bracelets - all new materials on this set.  Most of these are gone, still have the flower I think.
I will be honest, I really have nothing to say, but I'm making an effort to get back to writing on my blog 2-3 times a week.

Things are going great business wise, despite only doing about half the number of shows we used to do.  Farmer's Market continues to be a blast, The gallery (Five Monkeys Inc By Roosevelt High School) is doing well, and I've even sold the occasional piece of jewelry on my etsy site!! 
Tonight I'm meeting with a client for a personal showing.  

So The business is in good shape.  Its that time of the show cycle though, I'm half way through, I get tired and I feel like my creativity is dead, and it's hard to get excited about spending time in the studio.  ( doesn't help when I forget to set the timer on the air conditioning but that's a whole other story!) 
But I have hope....  tomorrow we do our big flea market adventure, and that always gets things flowing again... I have every expectation we will find something wonky and kewl to play with on our journey.  If nothing else, I get to spend the whole day with my man, which is most excellent.  With his new work schedule, I don't get to spend much time with Jerry and I MISS HIM.

Sure we see each other at shows, but that's not exactly quality time together, just us, is it? 

So here is my blog entry.  I made it.  Time to meet up with the customer, and then maybe the studio won't be so sticky hot anymore by the time I get back.  (turned the air on when I got home) 

Have a great weekend all!  

2 comments:

CraftyHope said...

It sounds like things are going really well. Wishing you all the best!

Chelle said...

I am having the same trouble trying to blog more. I do agree, one on one time with your love is much needed. Have fun on your adventure.