Tuesday, October 2, 2018

getting ready for my LAST FARMER'S MARKET OF THE YEAR!

 I'm getting ready for the last Farmer's Market I'm doing this year.. sniff sniff!

I admit the weather is looking ify right now, but even if it's less than prefect, we always have a good time at Farmer's Market.  Food, shopping, good vendor friends... it's all good!

I've got a bunch of new stuff ready to go... and I'll be across the street from Hy-vee on 4th ST south, just like I've been allll year.

I've even give you a hint! I'm in the coupons this week! wooo !

do you know how to get coupons for farmer's Market?

It's easy... text 46986 and type in the message line “Market"

every week during Farmer Market they will text you up to 6 vendor deals for that Saturday.  SWEET!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog post
or vice-versa? My website covers a lot of the same topics as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each
other. If you might be interested feel free to send me an email.
I look forward to hearing from you! Awesome blog by the way!