Sunday, January 10, 2021

Random Thoughts 2021

 Let's start with a quote: War and Peace: “We are asleep until we fall in love.”

That's just.... lovely.  It makes me think of Les Miserables -- to love another person is to see the face of God! 

I'm not really religious,  but i love that line.  I get it.. the wonder, the absolute conviction of things beyond yourself.  That is love to me.  I could go on and on, but why when the statement kind-of says it all.

So we are in 2021 now.  Yeah?   I am very excited that 45 will soon be gone.  America will spend decades fixing all the damage he's cause.  

Today is the day I sit down and work on sale taxes for the states I collect for.  Since I had no shows in 2020, and sort of gave up on online sales mid-way through the year, at least it's gonna be quick to do this year.

I think I will even do my own income taxes this year.  I have more time and it would save me money I don't have.  What's a small glass of frustration in the last year of floods ???  

Wouldn't it be nice to fly away from it all? 

I bought 1 month of HBO/CIN so we could watch Wonder Woman 84.  It was ok.  Not as good as the first one, but entertaining and watchable.  Since I have this channel for the month I'm taking advantage of watching other stuff before my subcription runs out. This includes watching a few episodes of the original Linda Carter TV show.

Wow.  I had good memories of this show, and so far, considering the time it was filmed, it's not so terrible.  I've watched the 4 first episodes and that's probably I'll watch.

I'm currently hooked on FALLING SKYS.  Can't say it's ground breaking TV but it's really entertaining and some of the characters are really engaging.   

Also watching Lovecraft county a few episodes at a time with my Hubby.  Now it's a great, and strange and thought provoking show.  If you have a chance you should watch this.  If nothing else you will learn some history.  Jerry and I have had discussions based on some of the episodes.  It's also twisted and kind of gory, so not something I can binge watch.

I love my baby! Ain't she cute??? 


It's been a full year since I've watched Walking Dead, but I'm thinking about starting up again.  It's hard... I stop after the Whisperers killed some of my fav's.  

The snow outside is pretty.  Working from home improves my enjoyment of watching it.  We get quite a few deer tromping through our yard, and have multiple foot trails to prove it.  Occasionally we see them but the minute you pull out a camera to snap a pic they run off.  Sneaky quick varmints.   

I've collected another major health issue in 2020, go figure.  Still trying to wrap my brain around it.  I seriously need to make changes in my life, if I want to have a long one.

I really like this set.  the MOP is recycled from costume jewelry, the bass silver plated gals are new, as well as the sterling earwires.  Plated chain.

 
I haven't made jewelry in the last few weeks really.  I'm finally in the mood and of course I'm having problems with my heater in the studio.  GRRRRR 




 



No comments: