Monday, August 20, 2007

YOJ: week 34 "Passion Flower"





Not on topic again, but I'm very pleased with my results!! The pendant actually started out as a clasp from a tut of Eni Oken (http://www.enioken.com/jewelry/technique.html) but sort of took on a life of it's own. I realized the necklace looked and hung better as a pendant not a clasp. So I made it a multi-strand necklace with a handmade flower pendant as the focus. Made earrings to match.


Here is a close up of the clasp. I figured especially since I used copper, I needed to make my own clasp as I have very few in copper and none I really think are "fancy" enough for this piece.




And here are the earrings. I had bunches of fun making this set.

2 comments:

The bad Liz said...

You go girl!! This is beautiful. I love the colours.

ileea said...

These are totally awesome, Kat they are wonderful colours.