Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My computer time is limited right now.....



Watch parts, clock parts, new components, I really love how this one turned out!



OK, I know that sounds like an excuse, but it's true.  Between Little bit's extensive online anime habit, and Jerry's accelerated college schedule this summer, I barely get time to check email on the computer anymore.   Considering this household boasts 2 desktops, 2 laptops, 2 smart phones and 1 tablet, my computer is still the computer to use for writing reports, spreadsheets etc.  The funny thing about this is my computer is the oldest!! (I'm actually getting worried about it.. the fan is getting really LOUD and WHEEZY sounding.. like it's getting TOO OLD)

Why my computer ??

Part of it is because Jerry's tablet and computer are too new.  They have early versions of windows 8 which apparently nothing wants to work with.  My computer is hooked up the the printer too..

I don't know why Jesscera prefers it for watching videos.  She just does.

Me, I need it because, well ... it's mine! MINE!

Actually I put all of the pictures on my computer, so if I want the blog to have pictures, or post something to facebook or etsy, I need to use this computer.

Besides the desk is set up for my comfort,  and I have the better computer chair.  And it's mine.

At least it's mine when no one else wants it, which of course means I'm the only one here right now :)


No comments: