Saturday, June 22, 2013

Quickie, because I'm tired.....

bracelet using Vintaj natural brass, chain

Ugh!

First day at Winterset Art Show is going just fine, but it's hot and humid and after being in that all day, dropping Jerry off at work, grocery shopping and making the Kid do chores , I'm TIRED!

This is one of the few times in recent history I have my computer all to myself.. so I"m updating my show schedule on the website , catching up on Etsy and other web-based chores.  

What I really want to do is go to bed.. but I've got to pick Jerry up at work later.. sooo... web-based chores it is.

Tomorrow back out to Winterset.  It's been fairly slow but I've actually made some things while watching my booth.

Next week is Artfest Midwest, aka the other art show

now that one I can't wait!

No comments: