Saturday, November 5, 2016

7 day jewelry challenge day 6

I've been nominated for the 7 day jewelry challenge by Lyn Joy Reeve.  Thanks Lyn!  It's a facebook challenge on one of the groups I belong to, and I thought it might be fun to share.  The idea is to share for 1 week a piece a day that is important to you in some fashion that you have made.



This is one of my newest pieces, I call her lady of the lake at least in my head, because of the great patina that I managed to put on her, it just makes me think of something lost in the water, then found again.  Besides, her hair is all floaty, in great art nouveau style.  What I  really like is the movement... the vintage pearl drop at the bottom has lovely swing to it, and the vintage pocket watch face has very easy movement.. you can make it twirl like a top if you hold the necklace just right.  Brass stampings, vintage jewelry bits, vintage pocket watch face, rivets and screws.



No comments: