Saturday, April 16, 2022

I'm getting excited! Farmer's Market is only 3 weeks away!

This year we have 12 slots for Farmer's Market

                 May 7th
                 May 14th
                 May 28th
                 June 4th
                 June 18th
                 July 2nd
                 July 16th
                 August 13th
                 August 27th
                 September 3rd
                 September 17th
                October 1st (8-12pm)


I'm sooo excited! right now we are only doing Farmer's Market for shows, but check my schedule on my website, you never know, I might pick up something - course I'll usually tell you here as well.
These picks show some jewelry I've made in the last month or so, getting ready for FM! 
Our spot, baring changes, is close to where we have been the last few years.  4th street, by the Hy-vee parking lot.  
this bracelet is reusing jewelry bits - the clasp is probably from the 60's and had a crappy plastic thingie in it.. I put a lovely vintage watch movement in it, and added pearls from another broken necklace.   I love this! 



 

No comments: