Monday, October 20, 2014

cuffs are done


 OK, I finally got all my cuffs done! I think they really turned out well.  I ended up using screw rivets on all of them, I think they are my favorite type of cold connection at this point.

For those scratching your heads, screw riveting is using little brass screws and nuts to attach pieces together.  The riveting part is once they are screwed together, I cut the screw down and then hammer the left over flat on the nut... so it's both screwed together and riveted.  I really like the finish look this gives and it's realllly secure... believe me!  I've messed them up in the past or had to remove one for some reason, and you have to cut it apart.  These suckers are not gonna fall apart that is for sure!!



1 comment:

Shai Williams said...

Those are beautiful. I really like the second one.