Saturday, October 25, 2014

Just hanging out in the studio.....

Lady Liberty III : vintage clock parts, brass, patina and paint, chain.
Today is mostly about reorganizing things.  When I do shows week after week, I often pull stuff out of my nice, neat boxes and through them in bags to drag with us, just so I have something to play with at slower shows or maybe have just the thing on hand to customize something for a customer.

I've also been restocking items, and they need to be put away... and I've been buying some new stuff to play with --- some I leave out in my creative thinking piles but most will be put away.  Things that don't talk to me  ( or I have way more than I need) I'm putting in my sale pile for my destash site.

So that's what I'm doing today.  I've made a couple of bracelets, and I'm setting stuff aside for a resin day some day soon, and I plan to make rings tomorrow, or tonight, depending on where I'm at on organization project.  As I hit stuff that I want to work with, it's going in the creative piles on my back table.

So all in all, I'm having a happy, peaceful putter day in the studio.

Best of all, my desk will be clean again and I will know where all my stuff is!!!! woot!
 


No comments: