Friday, October 17, 2014

stuff in progress

I'm adding layers of patina to these, eventually they will be part of my brass cuff line.
 Stuff I'm working on....

I'm looking forward to this weekend... my cold seems to be better, so hopefully I'm on the mend.  I'm starting to feel like working on jewelry, and this weekend I plan to spend time playing with stuff, no pressure to preform.  I am also starting to gear up etsy... I'm starting with the destash because that pile has grown alarming and threatens' to topple over on my head if I don't start to whittle it down!    After I can make a dent in that, maybe I'll start on the jewelry site as well.  I've still got some musicals to watch and pj's to wear.



I started this over a year ago, and it's been sitting in the pile staring at me.  it's time it because a wearable piece of art.

No comments: